Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hello darling, the sun is shining

well the tiredness is taking over me since I've spent the entire day packing for Hawaii since im leaving tomorrow!! but whats any better way to cheer me up than wear one of my favorite and most comfortable dresses.
kind of the best dress, i bought it at Goodwill and it was only $5.  if i could i would never take it off.
i found another beautiful head wrap and  and now i have 3 or so.  this is the perfect outfit to wear to my clarinet lesson today because i don't know if my teacher doesn't believe in air conditioning or something, but its always hot in her house.  
why this picture turned out upside down i dont know, but try to ignore it.  these are my favorite  shoes.  they are comfy and super cute and the heel isn't too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment