Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Whale Songs


the wonderful artwork at my school

So i have made a deal with myself, i am going to try to be good about posting at least once a week, if not more.  i have been really very lazy lately about posting and I'll have the conversation with my self that will go a little something like this.
me: i really want to post today, but i don't have that many pictures, and people don't really care about my personal life, so i guess i won't.  Maybe tomorrow.
But now i am promising you, the faithful readers of my blog, that i will post more often now.  
(Old Police band shit that my friends dad gave to me forever ago, shorts from sway, oxford heels, and a jean shirt)

So if you didn't already get this from me talking about art and music so much, i go to an arts school.  Every year all of the visual artists do murals at our school to make it look fancy, and i was just noticing and Wonder why i never take pictures in front of them (well now that i think about it, it's probably because people look at you weird when you do, but who cares).  This one was done last year by a senior and a close friend of mine.  It's one of my favorite around the school because i love Marilyn Monroe and Andy Warhol. 

(cat dress, blue tights, thrifted sweater, DIY collar)

Oh and here is another outfit from the day before.  I got this dress from Hanne's sister because she left it when she went off to college, and i made this collar and sewed the cutest patch onto it.  Once i get my Etsy up I will be selling them.

xoxo




3 comments:

  1. RAIN! I don't know if you remember me, but we met at the rookie meetup. FIrstly you're the best.
    Secondly,
    I nominated you for this award thingy for people who have less than 200 followers, but are nonetheless freaking amazing bloggers.
    Here's a link to my blog post explaining whatchu gotta do (that rhymed): http://afidelityforfashion.blogspot.com/2012/09/oh-em-gee.html
    xx
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are literally one of the most awesome people in the history of the world.
    I love your hair soooooooooooooooooo much.
    the end.
    carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you! you just made my day
      xoxo
      Rain

      Delete