Friday, September 28, 2012

I Would Like to Thank the Academy

Ok, so the coolest thing in the history of my blogging has happened.  This wonderful girl Maya (who is fantastic and a Rookie too) nominated me for this thing called a Libester Award.  I was super confused at first, because i mean ya know, I didn't really think people really read this, but I'm super excited now that i know what it is.  Pretty much what it means is that I am one of her favorite Blogs that has less than 500 followers (one of the upsides to not having a lot of followers i guess). 
Now I'm going to go into the who spiel about what i have to do and I'm actually really excited for this. 

When you get this award, you have to:

-Post 11 things about yourself
-Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you. 
-Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
-Choose 11 people to award, with less than 200 followers and send them a link to your post. 
-Go to their page and tell them.
Also if I nominate you, you put this badge in your post 


11 Things about me:

1. I am 15
2. I love sewing and fashion
3. I can't spell even if my life depended on it
4. I like to compose my own music to play
5. If i had the choice of what to do for a day i would probably just sit around the house reading 
6. I have always wanted to dye my hair green but i never have
7. I love Rookie, and Tavi
8. I follow way t many TV shows
9. I wish I lived in the 70's (minus the whole women not having rights thing)
10. I enjoy taking pictures but have never actually owned a fancy camera 
11. I do not like squishy fruit 

Answers to Questions:

1. What's your favorite store to shop at? Why do you shop there?
   I really like the shop Sway.  There are a lot of really cool things there for not that much money.  Also the people who work there think that they are really cool and they really are not, so that is funny to watch.  

2. What's your favorite band right in this moment? Favorite song by them?
   Well that one is easy.  Clearly it is Marina and the Diamonds.  I love her so much and their song Starring Role is so fantastic.  The lyrics kind of described my life for a little bit.  

3. What's your favorite movie?
   Breakfast Club. For sure

4. If you could live in one cheesy eighties/nineties movie, which one would you live in?
  Well i think the previous question just answered this question.  I would love to be in the breakfast club and have friends that were made by an impromptu weekend in detention 

5. If you had to wear one outfit for an entire year what would it be?
   This one is a little bit harder, but I think that it would have to be my blue shorts/skirt from sway, my safari animal button up, a black bow-tie, and my brown oxford heels.  I love that outfit i feel really happy whenever i wear it.  

6. What are you most passionate about? Like what can you rant about for hours?
  This is going to sound very Rookie of me, but provably women rights and feminism   I don't even want to get started with it because you will get me going with ranting.  

7. Who/what inspires you most?
   Really great musicians really inspire me.  Not the 6 year old piano prodigies, but the real musicians   The ones who had to work for what they wanted and had to prove themselves to the world to make it.

 8. What's the one piece of clothing that makes you drop your pants when guys/girls (whoever you're attracted to) wear it? (Like me with collars+sweaters)
   Oh my,  well i would have to say when a guy wears super hip glasses they just look sp refined and knowledgeable and it is really very attractive.  

9. Who's your favorite artist?
    Dave Brubeck.

10. What's your favorite magazine/zine/book? (answer all three)
  Magazine: Vogue (duh)
  Zine: shun me because i don't really read them
  Book: The Fault in our Stars by John Green 

11. What's one piece of clothing you cannot live without?
  Being totally not practical here, but my bow ties.  I wear them all the time and they can make any outfit look dapper.

My Nominees:
http://naturally-dapper.blogspot.com/

My Questions:
1. Who is your favorite designer?
2. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
3. Describe yourself in 3 words.
4. Whats your worst bad habit?
5. Pepsi or Coke? (the life long question)
6. What is your favorite blog?
7. What is your favorite thing in your closet?
8. Do you get annoyed when people compliment you?
9. Tea or Coffee?
10.  What is your Favorited era in time?
11. What is your favorite band?

Wait. I am so excited. also i want to see what your answers are if you do it so you should link me to it in the comments.  yay happiness.  

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh The Fault in Our Stars! I couldn't stop thinking/talking about it for three solid days after I finished reading.
    I blogged about it too, if you want to read:
    http://voicemob.wordpress.com/2012/10/09/the-fault-in-our-stars-by-john-green/
    Love,
    voicemob

    ReplyDelete