Sunday, September 23, 2012

Set Fire to the Rain

(diy mod dress, yellow jacket i got at a garage sale)

So I would just like to put it out there that my hair is ridiculously red.  I am so happy at how it turned out.  It was so easy too. I found one that i could just put on my hair and it would dye the rest of my hair while it bleached and dyed out the dark parts of my hair.  I dyed it this Wednesday for this thing at my school we like to call field day.  It is the most crazy and outrageous thing you will ever experience.  Everyone is high off of adrenalin (and some other stuff too) and going crazy.  It is the most athletic that you will ever see an arts school get.   I havent been able to start my etsy yet because i gave been so busy helping to plan that, but i promise that the minuite i get the chance all of my stuff that i make will be for sale and you guys can just give me all of your money.  That's the plan! 

Oh my! I almost forgot to tell you guys.  My wonderful friend Hanne, the one with the fantastically pink hair and the wonderful sence in style, finally made a blog.  So now instead of just looking at pictures of her  on my blog you can look at them on her blog too! collective-frowns.blogspot.com

xoxo




1 comment:

  1. ah Rain your hair looks soo good! Your lipstick matches it really nicely, as well!

    ReplyDelete