Monday, October 8, 2012

Castro


Finally found my contacts so i get to wear sun glasses

Well hello there.  If you live in San FRancisco you can imagine the crazy crowds that i had to deal with this weekend.  There were so many things going on and i think they predictied an extra million people in the city this weekend.  I decided that i would try to avios all the havoc as much as possible this weekend and not go out alot (plus i had alot of homeowrk so it worked out) , but the one day that i did i was really glad i did.  I had plans to go to the Castro street fair with a bunch of friends, but then a coupple of them could not go because their parnents were afriad of the naked people that might be wandering the streets of castro .  And if you were wondering there were no naked people, some almost naked, but none that were completley naked.  I love street fairs because of the wonderful atmosphere that they have and all of the enthusiasiam.  
Castro Theater
I got some fancy new pins from some really cool old ladies.  
Me slightly angry because of the bus delay.

I know that i forgot to get any pictures of my full outfit, but i was looking pretty snazzy.  I was wearing highwaisted black and white shorts, a SF bike week crop top, a jean jacket, and my bright green combat boots.  It was a nice change from my grandma chic clothing that i usually wear.  I felt like a person of a grunge blog on tumblr.  

my wonderful friends and our never ending can of soda 

3 comments: