Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Week of the Animals

Hello to all.  I apologize for being so long with out a blog post, but this week has been beyond stressful for me and now that things have gotten better i feel that I am in the right attitude to address all of you.  
I have been running around like a wild person trying to get ready for all of the stuff that is coming up for me  like performances, clubs, fundraisers, tests, extracurricular activities, and of course planning my Halloween costume.  By the way i have decided to be a solar system/ galaxy.  
Teaway!! the perfect thing to relieve stress after the PSAT and before going to the Opera.

This week for me was the PSAT week (yay standardized testing.....) and I, like many of you, hate testing.  Its so boring and they lock you in a room for 4 hours.  It is like my own special type of torture.  But I thought I could make this week better by wearing my newest discovery in the clearance section of H&M.....ANIMAL SOCKS!!!  They were just so cute i couldn't resist. 
Monday: bunny socks
Tuesday: birds
Wednesday: cheetahs
Thursday: seals
Friday: penguins

I don't understand how anyone could pass these up if they saw them in a store.  They were just so cute I had to go up to my friends every day and ask them if they had seen my socks yet, and if they said no I would proceed to taking of my shoes just to show them.
Oh and finally one last thing.  I finally got my ID card for school and it was so funny when i got it, because I was really expecting myself to have red hair in it.  Its funny to remember that my hair was purple back then.  
my favorite school picture by far.
(and yes i know it says Angelica, but that is my first name, and i go by Rain which is my middle name)

XOXO

13 comments:

  1. cute!

    xo

    blog: www.aroundlucia.com
    shop: www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your name! And your Blog so I'm following you now!

    Bee, xo

    http://oppositeofstyle.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and you are so freakin' cool! I love your blog, it's awesome! I am definitely following, maybe you wanna follow back or check out my blog! <3

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh your hair!
    What brand dye did you use in your school photo? I want to dye my hair blue or purple, and that's the prettiest color ever.

    voicemob.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used N Rage color and its the purple one, but i mixed it with conditioner to get a lighter color. It fades quicker but it turns out a nice color

      Delete
  5. Nice blog.
    Can we follow each other?
    kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is perhaps the most beautiful school photo I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a solar system is such a good idea! will you show us the costume??

    ReplyDelete
  8. DAMN YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME. And you. You're pretty awesome too. I'm 15 too! You are an awesome artist and I love your hair and name! I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow really cool school picture :) wish i could do that too..

    ReplyDelete