Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Is That a....*gasp*......boy???

Finally....sweater weather

Once again that time of the year has rolled around.  The time to stuff yourselves full of food and sit by the fireplace drinking hot cocoa with someone you love (or can at least tolerate to be around.  But more importantly  the time has come for fall clothing, this means that it is time to pile on the layers and go crazy with the scarves.  I have bins in my closet full of scarves just waiting to be worn.  Also I can break out the super dark lipstick and the heavy eye liner.  If you couldn't tell already I love the fall and winter time with a burning passion.
Well sadly I don't think there is really anything even remotely fashion related that has happened to me lately   I have been cut off from my shopping privileges (but have no fear, black Friday is coming) so i haven't gotten to buy anything new and cool.  I did get to dye my hair again so that was slightly fantastic, now it is no longer that odd pink/red/purple color.  It is a dark red that ever-so-luckily matches my favorite lipstick.  

I do have slightly big news though.  (I am going to go on a personal rant for a second, don't mind me)  I now have a boyfriend.  *GASP* I know, shocker right? The fact that someone can stand to put up with me all the time? haha.  Well his name is Ilia and I really like him.  He's a musician just like me (he plays trumpet though) so we have band together.  I will try not to be one of those girls that just constantly writes about her boyfriend, so i will keep the posts about him to a minimum.  I just wanted to document this because.... because....i  don't actually know why.  Just because.  
Ilia and I on Halloween 

Okay, can we just take a moment for this. I suggested that he dress up as John Bender form the Breakfast Club, and i worked out more than perfectly.  He look exactly like him.  

XOXO 
Rain

5 comments:

  1. That's awesoe! Congrats! I love the first picture, the lighting is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear that! I am sure you two are incredibly cute together.
    EEp and I love sweater weather! I once wrote about these great things of fall. Sweaters are tha best!

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wait, the picture loaded. You ARE incredibly cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Your hair is absolutely incredible <3 <3 <3

    CONGRATS ON YOUR BOYFRIEND! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER <3

    omg, when I saw the picture I was like HE LOOKS LIKE BENDER! Totally fantastic costumes from both of you!

    http://psychedelicdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks so much <3
      and your blog is fantastic

      XOXO
      Rain

      Delete