Monday, December 24, 2012

16 Candles

me and my mommy

Well this past week has been one big blur.  With finals and all my honors classes and Christmas coming up, and of course my 16th Birthday!!  I have a lot of pictures to put up, but they are all on a disposable camera, so be looking forward to some great pictures of my celebration.  I had a birthday party and took my friends rollerskating and it was great.
I have also gotten some great outfits in the past week and some outfit posts will be coming soon too, but ill give you a small preview.
  
tutu skirt, button up, bowtie from my friend 
the best collar ever with a beautiful dress from my friend

And of course today is Christmas eve, so that means it is Christmas at my moms house.  Its a very long and complicated process and i do not really feel like explaining.  But the point is that i got a new computer!!! so that means the blogging will be more constant and better :)
Happy holidays 
my presents 

XOXO
Rain





2 comments:

  1. Wow, Happy Sweet 16!!! Can't wait to see more pictures from the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete