Monday, December 10, 2012

A Call For Help

I have a slight problem readers.  I want to redye my hair before my birthday party this weekend (I am turning 16 on the 19th) but i have no idea how i want to do it.  I might just keep it red.  But i also want to do something different and new and exciting.  
One thing that I have been seriously considering is doing a half and half color.  Kind of like Curela devil.  If i did that i would cut my bangs to blunt which looks very cute on me too.  
source: Melanie Martinez.

If i do my hair like this though it would be red and black not blonde and black....or maybe it would be blonde....hmmm. If not what other color should it be.  Can you please comment as soon as you can so i can have some input before i make my decision   thank you lovely readers.

XOXO
Rain

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. I like red on it's own, but it might look cute with black!

    ReplyDelete