Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Only Good Thing About Easter is the Pastel and Candy

Spring break has been fun with all the snowboarding and all, but i think my absolute favorite part was thrift shopping in a new town.  Whenever i travel i love thrift shopping.  Its always way more fun, i think this is also slightly to do with wondering what the person before you did with the clothes and how you are carrying on the life of that piece.  
.  
The most wonderful sweater that i have come across 



I also picked up some sunnies and DIY gillered them. (glitter is now a verb)
Eggs I decorated with my brother (these were mine).  Thats one thing i love about having small siblings is the fact that when holidays come around I feel like a kid again.  


Look what else i got!!!! finally!!!
A drawing i did of Ilia and I

Throughout this spring break i have been away from Ilia and I was so sad, but finally yesterday i got to see him again and i got so happy.  This is a drawing I did of the two of us because i was so happy. 

XOXO
Rain 

3 comments:

  1. gosh that sweater is so cute i wanna tear my eyes out (not literally but it is cute) and I heard that book is very sad, I've only read Looking for Alaska by John Green but that was good so maybe I should read this one. x

    blankbones.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that sweater is absolutely INCREDIBLE. I've been meaning to read that book for ages aswell! Just discovered your blog, it's lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this pastel sweater.....it's so amazing i'm dying....!
    and i love the rookie egg ;>

    [www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete