Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring is in the Air

A picture of me and my sister from her birthday 

Well my friends.  I feel horrified in the lack of posting that has been happening this last month.  Ugh. I always have the intention of doing so and then just never get around to it.  This month has been crazy and I really wanted to tell you all about this fantastic assignment my english teacher has been having us do.  I know, school, ugh, but trust me, this is cool.  We are keeping a dream journal, so basically i'm getting a grade for what i already do.  We pretty much just record dreams and collage to our little hearts desires.  It is really fun.  Here are some example pages.  

The most adorable baby picture of my friend Linkon
cartoon of me pretty much

So for spring break this year I am going up to Tahoe so there will be many snowboarding pictures coming up soon..  I hope you all have a marvelous spring break.

P.S.
I am thinking about maybe making a Youtube? what do you think? yes? no? dont even think about doing that rain no one would ever spend time watching that?

XOXO
Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment